Privacy and Security Notice
Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS) is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, your use and implementation of the information and information request forms included in this Web site are covered under the following guidelines.
- The Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS) is provided as a public service by the Department of the Army.
- Information presented on the Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System site is considered FOUO information and may not be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Certain photos and/or artwork (where credited) remain the property of the copyright owner and may not be reproduced except by permission.
- Privacy Act Notice: Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. However, delays in providing your requested materials may result by not providing complete information. All information collected will be used strictly to support individual readiness for deployment in support of the Global War on Terrorism; to account for Army personnel and their families and to provide access to disaster-related support services. The authority for the collection of this information is listed in the Department of Defense Privacy Act Systems of Record Notice DPR 39 DOD dated 24 March 2010. more
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Penalty for False Statements. The US Criminal Code (Title 18 US Code Section 1001) provides that whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully - (1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
Note: If you have an ADPAAS inquiry/concern, please send all emails to USARMY.PENTAGON.HQDA.MBX.ADPAAS@MAIL.MIL